Hello friends and not yet friends, Welcome back to another What I Ate Wednesday. Before we get into all the vegan deliciousness, I really have to thank you for all your amazing comments last week. I really appreciate your encouragement so much. Your comments lifted me sky high, I couldn’t believe it. You’ve given me…
Tag: what i eat
(upbeat music) – Hey, health nuts! It’s Nikole from HealthNut Nutrition and today I’m gonna show you guys how to rock your New Year’s resolutions with 20 healthy food swaps. These are super easy and tasty things that you can do to make small changes to your plate to feel more energized and alive for…
Viewers of my channel lifting the veil gonna be having a chat with Mike the vegan on YouTube Hello, and I really respect what he does. His videos are really informative He’s one of my go-to channels for us as far as health and nutrition information goes my favorite thing that he does is he…
- Behind the Scenes at NutritionFacts.org
- Canned Beans or Cooked Beans?
- Muscle Building Diet Mistake (EAT BIG | GET BIG!)
- Body Transformation – FULL DAY OF EATING / What To Eat?: Nutrition Plan (Calisthenics & Fitness)
- Nutrition Label | A cereal w/o 101 artificial ingredients, yet 9 sources of sugar?!
- Carnitine, Choline, Cancer and Cholesterol: The TMAO Connection
- Alkaline water: a scam?
- The Safer Cinnamon
- The Fasting Fatman – You are an inspiration! 115 DAYS WATER FAST! NO FOOD!
- Does A Yeast Infection Cause An Allergic Response?
Tagsand antioxidants calories cancer cardiovascular disease cardiovascular health cholesterol cooking diabetes diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for fruit health healthy heart disease heart health how not to die meat michael greger nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org obesity plant-based diets protein science sugar supplements that the vegan vegans vegetables vegetarian vegetarians weight loss you your