Tag: vitamin D
Did you know that there is a vitamin that can bring big improvements to your life? But, how can a vitamin offer so many benefits? According to a study done at the Newcastle College, England, doctors are slow to identify and treat the deficiency of this vitamin, and it ends up harming people’s health. Do…
Hey Guys! Welcome to another video of our “Casually Explained” series. In this series, we are talking about some scientific term which you regularly see and hear in your daily life. Today we are going to talk about Vitamins. Good health is desired by everyone & the key to achieve it is a good and…
It’s called the sunshine vitamin for a reason. Our bodies synthesize vitamin D from sun exposure during the summer months. But because of our northern latitude, and the potential health risks of sun exposure, we need to rely on other sources. Currently, about one in ten Canadians isn’t getting enough of this nutrient. That’s about…
Vitamin D is technically not even a vitamin. As we learn more about biochemistry, we actually realize that Vitamin D is more of a hormone than it is a vitamin. One of its functions is multiple receptors on your pancreas. Now I’m going to draw you a very rudimentary diagram here. This is your pancreas….
- Badam Halwa Recipe – How to make Badam ka Halwa – Almond Pudding Recipe in Hindi with English Subs
- 3 INGREDIENT SNACKS: healthy paleo snacks
- Ragi Snacks Recipes | Healthy Snacks For Kids | Finger Millet Snacks
- 3 Habits of a Healthy Heart | Pastor Steven Furtick
- How to get healthy without dieting | Darya Rose | TEDxSalem
- Almond and Coffee Crumble Cake Recipe
- NEW Nut Butters | Peanut Almond Triple Nut & Organic Peanut Butter by Myprotein
- Super healthy papaya smoothie for improved digestion and stomach health
- Why Can’t America Have a Grown-Up Healthcare Conversation?
- Cauliflower-Crust: Pizza or Health Fad? || Really Dough?
Tagsand bodybuilding cancer cooking diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for health healthy healthy eating healthy recipes healthy snacks how not to die how to medicine michael greger nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org protein recipes science snacks supplement supplements that the this vegan vegetables vitamin vitamin C vitamin D vitamins weight weight loss workout you your