Hi. I’m Brenda Thompson, a Registered Dietitian and owner of Life Skills Nutrition. In this segment, I’m going to talk about calories and calories from fat. If you look on this food label, this label tells us that there are one hundred and twenty calories. Calories total the total number of fat, the total number…
Hi. I’m Brenda Thompson, registered dietitian and owner of Life Skills Nutrition. In this segment, I am going to talk about protein in the food label. If you look at this food label here, you will see that protein is listed and there are no types of proteins that are requested to be labeled other…
Ahhh nothing like a savory lobotomy it’s time for Food Snot. Welcome I am the Food Snot and today’s battle is Oreo cookies verses the Walmart brand called twist n shout. okay I’m gonna be honest it’s going to be hard for me to give a non-biased review here because quite frankly I am a…
Hi. My name is Brenda Thompson, registered dietitian and owner of Life Skills Nutrition. In this segment, I’m going to talk about fat, saturated fat and transfat. To find those nutrients in your foods, to find out how much of that nutrient is in your food, you want to look at the nutrition fact sheet….
- Badam Halwa Recipe – How to make Badam ka Halwa – Almond Pudding Recipe in Hindi with English Subs
- 3 INGREDIENT SNACKS: healthy paleo snacks
- Ragi Snacks Recipes | Healthy Snacks For Kids | Finger Millet Snacks
- 3 Habits of a Healthy Heart | Pastor Steven Furtick
- How to get healthy without dieting | Darya Rose | TEDxSalem
- Almond and Coffee Crumble Cake Recipe
- NEW Nut Butters | Peanut Almond Triple Nut & Organic Peanut Butter by Myprotein
- Super healthy papaya smoothie for improved digestion and stomach health
- Why Can’t America Have a Grown-Up Healthcare Conversation?
- Cauliflower-Crust: Pizza or Health Fad? || Really Dough?
Tagsand bodybuilding cancer cooking diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for health healthy healthy eating healthy recipes healthy snacks how not to die how to medicine michael greger nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org protein recipes science snacks supplement supplements that the this vegan vegetables vitamin vitamin C vitamin D vitamins weight weight loss workout you your