This MSc is very multi-dimensional. It offers you a nutrition prospect physical a physical activity prospect… Public health has so many different avenues you can go down. It’s really helped me focus on what motivates people… The determinant’s of people’s health behaviour – from young children, which is an area I’m particularly interested in through…
Hi, my name’s Paris and I’m doing my Masters of Science in Nutrition Physical Activity and Public Health. So far the teaching has been really, really exceptional. Our lecturers and all of our professors are very prominent and very relevant in their fields. Every time you walk into a lecture you know you are going…
If you think about the main risk factors for disease across the world, the most important ones tend to be related to diet and physical activity; it is quite clearly the case that nutrition plays a key role in impacting upon health outcomes both in the short and the long run. We run a variety…
- Behind the Scenes at NutritionFacts.org
- Canned Beans or Cooked Beans?
- Muscle Building Diet Mistake (EAT BIG | GET BIG!)
- Body Transformation – FULL DAY OF EATING / What To Eat?: Nutrition Plan (Calisthenics & Fitness)
- Nutrition Label | A cereal w/o 101 artificial ingredients, yet 9 sources of sugar?!
- Carnitine, Choline, Cancer and Cholesterol: The TMAO Connection
- Alkaline water: a scam?
- The Safer Cinnamon
- The Fasting Fatman – You are an inspiration! 115 DAYS WATER FAST! NO FOOD!
- Does A Yeast Infection Cause An Allergic Response?
Tagsand antioxidants calories cancer cardiovascular disease cardiovascular health cholesterol cooking diabetes diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for fruit health healthy heart disease heart health how not to die meat michael greger nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org obesity plant-based diets protein science sugar supplements that the vegan vegans vegetables vegetarian vegetarians weight loss you your