I’ve been working for the NHS for over 15 years now and it’s wonderful, because when I get patients sent to me who are overweight or have got heart disease or high blood pressure, I can talk to them about all the plant-based foods they can eat that will make them a lot healthier by…
- Behind the Scenes at NutritionFacts.org
- Canned Beans or Cooked Beans?
- Muscle Building Diet Mistake (EAT BIG | GET BIG!)
- Body Transformation – FULL DAY OF EATING / What To Eat?: Nutrition Plan (Calisthenics & Fitness)
- Nutrition Label | A cereal w/o 101 artificial ingredients, yet 9 sources of sugar?!
- Carnitine, Choline, Cancer and Cholesterol: The TMAO Connection
- Alkaline water: a scam?
- The Safer Cinnamon
- The Fasting Fatman – You are an inspiration! 115 DAYS WATER FAST! NO FOOD!
- Does A Yeast Infection Cause An Allergic Response?
Tagsand antioxidants calories cancer cardiovascular disease cardiovascular health cholesterol cooking diabetes diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for fruit health healthy heart disease heart health how not to die meat michael greger nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org obesity plant-based diets protein science sugar supplements that the vegan vegans vegetables vegetarian vegetarians weight loss you your