Welcome back to yet another sushi video recipe, I’m Chef Davy Devaux and I am going to show you guys how to make Dragon Sushi Roll today. Now I’m sorry about the humming noise in the background, that’s this fan thing here. You see it’s about 30°C in the shade today, so yeah it’s ridiculously…
– Crap, that’s some BS! – Life is a not struggle, it’s a wiggle. (laughs) This whole competition is a wiggle. ♪ (accordion intro) ♪ – (FBE) So, do you think you know where your favorite foods come from? – Where they come from? – (sighs) The kitchen! (laughs) – I’m like Uber Eats? –…
1 million subscribers Angel! There’s a million people. There’s a million people that click that subscribers button to watch our video. Guys I’m I’m forever grateful I am so thankful. Thank you so much for subscribing. One million! I don’t know what else to say man this is so…. Don’t cry Guga, don’t cry bro….
Hi guys, it’s Wengie here Today I wanted to do another video all about my diet experience Because you guys love these videos And today I was actually browsing through some of my old photos on facebook Because my friend was like I can never imagine you like, you’re tiny I could never imagine you…
When it comes to health, weight of course is not everything, but since there are so many health complications from being overweight or obese, it’s safe to say that Japan with an obesity rate of 3.5% is generally healthier than America with an obesity rate of 30%. Japan isn’t perfect, it has found itself on…
Hello! Today, I`m going to share some healthy late night snacks! If you eat something at night, It`s easier to gain weight because your body controls metabolism and energy consumption is low so it become a fat easily. For late night snack, I recommend to get something in low calories, easy to digest, something warm…
So recently someone asked me to do a snack episode. Which I thought was a really good idea because when it comes to snacks you don’t have a lot of good options. If you’re looking for something tasty it’s either quick and unhealthy healthy but depressing or healthy, delicious, but a pain in the butt….
Hi everyone this Wengie here, Welcome to third part of my diet tip series, this week I’m gonna be going through something that I find really really interesting and that is the Diets Secrets of Asia, Japanese women in particular are very well know for their diets to keep them slim, I think there was…
Hey guys! It’s Wengie here. Welcome back to my channel. I really wanted to make this video to help motivate you guys to stay on track with your healthy eating plans. It’s not really about how you look. It’s really about how you feel and eating healthy really makes a huge difference to your life….
- Badam Halwa Recipe – How to make Badam ka Halwa – Almond Pudding Recipe in Hindi with English Subs
- 3 INGREDIENT SNACKS: healthy paleo snacks
- Ragi Snacks Recipes | Healthy Snacks For Kids | Finger Millet Snacks
- 3 Habits of a Healthy Heart | Pastor Steven Furtick
- How to get healthy without dieting | Darya Rose | TEDxSalem
- Almond and Coffee Crumble Cake Recipe
- NEW Nut Butters | Peanut Almond Triple Nut & Organic Peanut Butter by Myprotein
- Super healthy papaya smoothie for improved digestion and stomach health
- Why Can’t America Have a Grown-Up Healthcare Conversation?
- Cauliflower-Crust: Pizza or Health Fad? || Really Dough?
Tagsand bodybuilding cancer cooking diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for health healthy healthy eating healthy recipes healthy snacks how not to die how to medicine michael greger nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org protein recipes science snacks supplement supplements that the this vegan vegetables vitamin vitamin C vitamin D vitamins weight weight loss workout you your