[Music] I’m Jeffrey Lalonde. I’m a Registered Dietician, and I teach Basic Human Nutrition, Health 230 at Queen’s University. It’s a course meant to cover the basics of human nutrition. So, it’s really an introductory course to help you understand some of those scientific concepts that can help you sift through all the nutrition information…
Tag: health sciences at Queen’s
- Ask the Royal Canin UAE Vet: Puppy and Kitten Nutrition
- Institute for Food, Nutrition and Health – Working together to find solutions across the food system
- Dog Food & Nutrition : What is Good Dog Food?
- Managing a Healthy Diet : How to Use Vitamins to Increase Metabolism
- DIY Vitamin E Beauty Oil @itsLakishaa
- موسوعة المكملات الغذائية – BSN True Mass
- Beef Protein is haram w proof (Hindi)| Protein is Haram, Awareness for all muslims.
- Is Eating Dark Chocolate Actually Healthy? DOCTOR’S THOUGHTS!
- How Life Roofing Uses Balance Claims to Recover Costs and Increase Profitability
- BSN True Mass Kilo Aldırıcı
Tagsand bodybuilding cancer cooking diabetes diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for health healthy healthy eating healthy food healthy recipes healthy snacks how not to die how to michael greger Natural nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org protein recipes snacks supplement supplements that the this vegan vegetables vitamin vitamin C vitamin D vitamins weight loss workout you your