Trillions of bacteria, viruses, and fungi live on or inside of us, and maintaining a good, balanced relationship with them is to our advantage. Together, they form the gut microbiome, a rich ecosystem that performs a variety of functions in our bodies. The bacteria in our guts can break down food the body can’t digest,…
I love a challenge, and saving the Earth is probably a good one. We all know the Earth is in trouble. We have now entered in the 6X, the sixth major extinction on this planet. I often wondered, if there was a United Organization of Organisms — otherwise known as “Uh-Oh” — (Laughter) — and…
Ok, so this is where we store our yeast. Forgive the background noise but in here there is a lot of machinery to keep the yeast and the machinery in here cool. So this is our liquid nitrogen storage facility. There is about 200 litres of liquid nitrogen in there and it holds the yeast…
In this video, we are going to have a look at the similarities and differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. All cells are either prokaryotic or eukaryotic. Organisms with prokaryotic cells are called prokaryotes. And organisms with eukaryotic cells are eukaryotes. Bacteria and archaea are prokaryotes. Whereas plants, animals, fungi and all other organisms are…
- Ask the Royal Canin UAE Vet: Puppy and Kitten Nutrition
- Institute for Food, Nutrition and Health – Working together to find solutions across the food system
- Dog Food & Nutrition : What is Good Dog Food?
- Managing a Healthy Diet : How to Use Vitamins to Increase Metabolism
- DIY Vitamin E Beauty Oil @itsLakishaa
- موسوعة المكملات الغذائية – BSN True Mass
- Beef Protein is haram w proof (Hindi)| Protein is Haram, Awareness for all muslims.
- Is Eating Dark Chocolate Actually Healthy? DOCTOR’S THOUGHTS!
- How Life Roofing Uses Balance Claims to Recover Costs and Increase Profitability
- BSN True Mass Kilo Aldırıcı
Tagsand bodybuilding cancer cooking diabetes diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for health healthy healthy eating healthy food healthy recipes healthy snacks how not to die how to michael greger Natural nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org protein recipes snacks supplement supplements that the this vegan vegetables vitamin vitamin C vitamin D vitamins weight loss workout you your