>>Cindy Davis: So, our last speaker of the morning will be Dr. Bill Gurley who is a professor of pharmaceutical sciences at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy. He is director of the UAMS clinical pharmacokinetics research laboratory and chair of the UAMS Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee and vice…
>>Becky Costello: Our next speaker is Carol Haggans, and she’s a scientific and health communications consultant with the Office of Dietary Supplements. And she handles a variety of health communication activities including writing and updating the ODS Dietary Supplement fact sheets and the consumer-focused e-newsletter called The Scoop. How many of you received The Scoop…
My name is Christine Marquette and I’m a registered dietitian with the Austin Regional Clinic, and I’m going to talk to you about how ephedrine affects the body. Now ephedrine is actually a component very similar to ephedra. It’s actually just a different name, ephedra, there’s different varieties, ephedra sinica is a type that was…
- Badam Halwa Recipe – How to make Badam ka Halwa – Almond Pudding Recipe in Hindi with English Subs
- 3 INGREDIENT SNACKS: healthy paleo snacks
- Ragi Snacks Recipes | Healthy Snacks For Kids | Finger Millet Snacks
- 3 Habits of a Healthy Heart | Pastor Steven Furtick
- How to get healthy without dieting | Darya Rose | TEDxSalem
- Almond and Coffee Crumble Cake Recipe
- NEW Nut Butters | Peanut Almond Triple Nut & Organic Peanut Butter by Myprotein
- Super healthy papaya smoothie for improved digestion and stomach health
- Why Can’t America Have a Grown-Up Healthcare Conversation?
- Cauliflower-Crust: Pizza or Health Fad? || Really Dough?
Tagsand bodybuilding cancer cooking diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for health healthy healthy eating healthy recipes healthy snacks how not to die how to medicine michael greger nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org protein recipes science snacks supplement supplements that the this vegan vegetables vitamin vitamin C vitamin D vitamins weight weight loss workout you your