Tag: dietary guidelines
“How the Institute of Medicine Arrived at their Vitamin D Recommendation” There are many ways to arrive at a target vitamin level. We’ve already examined some of the problems inherent to just using deficiency disease prevention and evolutionary arguments to establish an optimum intake. If a vitamin only does one thing, then it’s easy; you…
“Optimal Cholesterol Level” No matter where we live, how old we are, or what we look like, health researchers have discovered that 90% of having a first heart attack can be attributed to nine modifiable risk factors. The nine factors that are threatening our lives include smoking, too much bad cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes,…
“Plant-Based Diets: Dental Health” The foods found most protective against oral cancer include raw and green/leafy vegetables, tomatoes, citrus, and carrots. Citrus fruits are acidic, though. Fine; less oral cancer. But, what about the health of the teeth themselves? Might eating lots of sour fruit eat away at our enamel? Well, early case reports that…
Get healthier by sipping smarter! Small changes to your beverages can add up to big wins. No need to give up… your favorite mocha. Switch to skim and ask for half the syrup. Do this one time and save 9 grams of saturated fat. Do this three times a week for a year and save…
- Dog Food & Nutrition : What is Good Dog Food?
- Managing a Healthy Diet : How to Use Vitamins to Increase Metabolism
- DIY Vitamin E Beauty Oil @itsLakishaa
- موسوعة المكملات الغذائية – BSN True Mass
- Beef Protein is haram w proof (Hindi)| Protein is Haram, Awareness for all muslims.
- Is Eating Dark Chocolate Actually Healthy? DOCTOR’S THOUGHTS!
- How Life Roofing Uses Balance Claims to Recover Costs and Increase Profitability
- BSN True Mass Kilo Aldırıcı
- Sữa tăng cân Super mass gainer -wheybody.vn
- Curcumin Benefits 🏆 Best Curcumin Turmeric Supplement Black Pepper
Tagsand bodybuilding cancer cooking diabetes diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for health healthy healthy eating healthy food healthy recipes healthy snacks how not to die how to michael greger Natural nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org protein recipes snacks supplement supplements that the this vegan vegetables vitamin vitamin C vitamin D vitamins weight loss workout you your