A lot of people like to talk about multivitamins and how they’re an insurance policy. And it’s always confused me as a doctor. Do you really think there’s an insurance policy for not eating well or not exercising or moving your body or not living in a compassionate and peaceful way? There’s no insurance policy…
Hi, this is Neily on Nutrition. Thanks for tuning into my continuing series during National Nutrition Month. Today I want to talk about: What is Nutrition. I’ve been adjunct faculty for nearly twenty years at a community college teaching principles of nutrition. And I think sometimes my students register for my class thinking “oh nutrition,…
“Raw vs. Cooked Broccoli” Are nuts healthier raw or roasted, though? What happens to all the goodness in vegetables when you cook them? Well, a tell-all paper was published earlier this year. You tell me: which is healthier, raw broccoli or fried broccoli? Thought I’d start out with an easy one. Who says raw broccoli?…
“Omnivore vs. Vegan Nutrient Deficiencies” There is some bad news, though, for those trying to eat healthy. Dietary intake studies have shown that vegans, on average, are not getting the recommended daily intake of three nutrients: calcium, iodine, and vitamin B12. Using the same criteria, though, omnivores are deficient in seven nutrients: calcium, iodine, and…
- How To Gain Mass? (part 1) 100% natural,effective & working ( in 2018)
- 5 Ways How to Make Your Protein Shakes Taste Better
- Turmeric Curcumin Benefits – Curcumin & Inflammation – Turmeric Supplements
- USANA Procosa | Usana Procasamine Supplements | Joint Health Vitamins Supplement How To Buy
- What to Reject When You’re Expecting: Supplements
- MY VITAMIN AND SUPPLEMENT ROUTINE As A DIETITIAN | What Supplements Should I Take?
- The PERFECT Chest Workout (Sets and Reps Included)
- How to Get 6 Pack Abs (WHILE BUILDING MUSCLE SIZE!)
- What is SnackNation? | Healthy Snack Delivery for the Best Office Culture
- Paleo Diet | Diet Paleo | Healthy Snacks | Helps in creating Mouth Watering Paleo Meals…..
Tagsand bodybuilding calories cancer cooking diabetes diet dr greger dr gregor dr michael greger exercise fat Fitness food for health healthy healthy eating healthy food healthy recipes healthy snacks heart disease how not to die how to michael greger nutrition nutrition facts nutritionfacts.org protein recipes sugar supplement supplements that the this vegan vegetables vegetarian vitamin vitamins weight loss workout you your